Are you a vendor? Do you want to advertise your products or services? Register to be a vendor at the Black Massage Therapist Conference. Opportunities for Virtual and In-Person Exhibit Hall Starting at $300
The Black Massage Therapist 2024 Booth Space Rules and Regulations are as follows. As a vendor, you agree to respect the booth space. You will acquire booth space held in Charlotte, NC October 8th-9th, 2024. By agreeing to exhibit at the Black Massage Therapist Conference, you agree to these rules as part of the contract.
The organizer 4 Nineteen Education & Training reserves the right to render all interpretations and decisions relating to the rules. The booth renter shall not undertake any activity that may cause harm, intended or unintended, to any persons present in the exhibit hall, and must remove themselves from the Conference requested by the Organizer. Booth renters are subject to be at the exhibit hall in the evening of the conference with required badges and/or ID to prove occupancy. Please arrive an hour and a half prior to the event. Please read the contract below in its entirety.
1. Installment payments must be fulfilled within 6 months before the Conference date only for Grant a Massage Business and/or Sponsor a Student sponsorship package.
2. All vendors have the option to make a non-refundable 50% deposit to secure space. The other 50% deposit must be made 6 months before the conference date. If the deposit is not made within the 6 months, space will be forfeited.
3. All vendors must submit an application form to ensure there are no duplicate or non-relevant vendor products or similar offerings at the conference.
4. Booth renters shall not be transferable to other businesses, subletting or sharing space.
5. No Refunds, All payments are Final.
6. Organizer accepts all major credits. Checks should be payable to 4 Nineteen Education & Training.
1. You are responsible for providing your own tablecloths.
2. All vendors are responsible for bringing your own extension cords(preferably power strips) if you have multiple plugs.
3. We can not provide extra tables on the day of the conference. If you are requesting a bigger table, a fee will be required to the planner(s) of the event.
4. The organizer has the right to reassign or re locate the booth renter’s space to properly organize the event.
1. Booth neighbors must be respectable. There shouldn’t be any competition amongst the other vendors.
2. Demonstrations must not block other demos and be kept at a conversational sound level.
3. Demo odor must not be overwhelming to the Organizer(s). We will ask you not to use it if the levels are high.
1. Photographers and videographers have the right to take audio recordings, photos, and videotaping of the exhibit hall.
2. The media will be used for promotions, advertisement and commercial purposes.
1. Booth renters will be subject to change in case of a venue cancellation. The monies collected shall be honored for the next function.
2. Organizer is not responsible for any stolen or damaged property, accidents, fire and other causes. In the event, the Black Massage Therapist Conference is canceled due to fire, strikes, government regulations, acts of God, unavailability of facilities, national emergencies, serious communicable health risks, curtailment of transportation facilities, or any other cause beyond the control of BMT Conference. BMT Conference shall not be held liable for failure to hold the Exhibit Hall as scheduled, BMT Conference shall determine the amount of exhibit fees to be refunded, if any.
3. Telephone cancellations will not be accepted. Only written letters shall be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Vendor shall, at its own expense, secure and maintain insurance of the event date of October 8th-9th and beyond 30 days from event.
2. Insurance coverage should be in the amount of one million dollars ($1,000,000)
3. The certificate shall name the Organizer and the Venue as the additional insured and provide that the policies may not be canceled or materially altered unless at least 30 days prior written notice has been given to the Organizer.
4. Failure to provide certificate of Insurance, Venue and/or Organizer will render the space of the vendor’s booth rental.
1. Vendors planning to sell products in Charlotte should check with the state of North Carolina to determine if they need a tax permit. As always, consult with your tax and/or legal representative to ensure you are complying with state laws that affect your specific company.
1. Admission to the Exhibit Hall will be by badge only. vendor badges will be available for pickup during vendor registration hours and will be held under the company name.
2. Hotel security guards will be monitoring the entrance to the exhibit hall for proper identification.
3. Only attendees and registered vendors will be admitted to the Exhibit Hall. No unregistered guests are allowed in the Hall at any time. No infants or children under the age of 16 are allowed in the exhibit hall. Proof of ID is required.